Pages

Thursday 21 March 2019

Scrapbooking Global March 2019 Blog Hop



Hello and Welcome
Today I am taking part in the Scrapbooking Global's monthly Blog Hop. This month's theme is Mixed Media. 

Today's page is a 6 x 8 which I used one of Stampin Up pattern party decorative masks and coloured the embossing paste with gorgeous grape reinker to make my background. I'm not sure whether it is enough for mixed media as I have done a lot of mixed media in the past but I was stuck for ideas, I'm happy with my page I hope you enjoy it.



I hope my page you've seen here on my blog today has inspired you & brightened your day. You are currently visiting Jenna Watkins. Please see the list below & hop through all of the people on the list to see all our projects. You don't want to miss any!
Thanks 





Sale-a-Bration runs from Now until 31st March 2019

To place an order simply click on the SHOP NOW button on the Left hand side of my blog. 

Items I used:
How Sweet It Is designer paper series 
Melon Mambo cardstock 
Gorgeous Grape Cardstock  
Highland Heather cardstock
Part of my story Stamp Set
Sprig Punch
Tailored Tag Punch 
Vellum Cardstock 
Basic Gray Stampin Ink 
Rhinestones basic jewels
Palette Knives
Pattern party decorative masks
Embossing paste - White
Whisper white flax Ribbon 
Gorgeous Grape Reinker

7 comments:

  1. Nice color combo for that little cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and happy page Jenna, I love your colour combo and the cute button (baby) in the middle! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your smaller page size is perfect for highlighting this cute baby photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this size for your photo and the colours and texture are just right

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty colors on your page and I can see a great layout for a card too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely PERFECT for Mixed Media, I do LOVE that the theme didn't over power your GORGEOUS photo.
    Thanks for joining us on the HOP

    ReplyDelete

Ink & Share Scrapbook March Blog Hop - All about Me

Hello and Welcome Today I am taking part in Ink & Share Scrapbook monthly Blog Hop. This month's theme is All about Me.  T...