Pages

Thursday 20 September 2018

Scrapbooking Global September 2018 Blog Hop



Hello and Welcome,
Today I am taking part in the Scrapbooking Global monthly Blog Hop. This months Hop Theme Challenge is Masculine.


This is my Masculine page, it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be because I didn't have a lot of paper that wasn't flowers so it did turn into a challenge. But I managed it and I hope my page looks masculine enough.  


I Versamarked and embossed the dad three times with the mix of colours, to get the thick smooth look I was going for. On the right angles you can see the gold and silver flicks through it.



I hope my page you've seen here on my blog today has inspired you & brightened your day. You are currently visiting Jenna Watkins. Please see the list below & hop through all of the people on the list to see all our projects. You don't want to miss any!
Thanks 








Items I used:
 Playful Backgrounds stamp set
Bubble over Stamp Set
Large Letters Framelits Dies
Bottle & Bubbles Framelits Dies
Scalloped Tap Topper Punch
Tranquil Textures DSP pack
Night of Navy 12x12 cardstock
Black A4 Cardstock
Tranquil Tide A4 Cardstock
Whisper White A4 Cardstock
Silver Foil Sheet
Daffodil Delight A4 Cardstock
Basic Black 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon
Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin Ink
Night of Navy Classic Sampin Ink
Black Ink
Glue Dots
Tear &Tape Adhesive
VersaMark Pad
Emboss Powders - Copper, Gold, Silver A small amount mixed together. 




16 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I Love it Jenna, Thank you for joining in our Masculine Blog Hop!!!
    Perfect combinations of colour for the gentlemen in our lives...Yes it was a tough one...Glad you got there in the end.
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely page, I always forget about that DSP..I need to pull it out and use it again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stesha I always like to use DSP, I think that can make it hard sometimes

      Delete
  3. Lovely layout, Jenna. Thanks for hopping with us!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout Jenna, love the colours you have used. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout Jenna. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Ink & Share Scrapbook March Blog Hop - All about Me

Hello and Welcome Today I am taking part in Ink & Share Scrapbook monthly Blog Hop. This month's theme is All about Me.  T...