Pages

Friday 12 October 2018

Ink & Share Scrapbook Hop - Fall Theme




Hello and Welcome
Today I am taking part in the Ink & Share Scrapbook monthly Blog Hop. This month's theme is Fall. 
In Australia our Fall is called Autumn and happen from March to May and in Queensland I find we are not lucky enough to have falling leaves everywhere, but I did enjoy this challenge. With the help of the Seasonal Layers Thinlits I think my page worked out. 



 I hope the page you've seen here on my blog today has inspired you & brightened your day. You are currently visiting Jenna Watkins. Please see the list below & hop through all of the people on the list to see all our projects. You don't want to miss any!
Thanks 





Products I used:
Colorful Seasons Stamp Set
Seasonal Layers Thinlits
Brushwork Alphabet Stamp Set
Very Vanilla 12x12 Cardstock
Nature's Poem Designer Series Paper
Soft Suede A4 Cardstock
Tranquil Tide A4 Cardstock
Cajun Craze A4 Cardstock
Soft Suede classic stampin ink pad
Tranquil Tide classic stampin ink pad
Cajun Craze Classic stampin ink pad 
Stamparatus
Adhesive



7 comments:

Ink & Share Scrapbook March Blog Hop - All about Me

Hello and Welcome Today I am taking part in Ink & Share Scrapbook monthly Blog Hop. This month's theme is All about Me.  T...