Pages

Friday 12 January 2018

Quick and Easy Birthday Card

Hello and Welcome to my blog,
Today I have a quick and easy Birthday Card, made with the Happy Birthday Thinlits, a piece of Vellum and the Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper. this card could be made with a variety of our Designer Series Paper and look great.



Thank you for taking the time to have a look at my blog if you have any Questions about my cards just leave me a comment and I will be happy to answer them, If you are in Australia and don't already have a demonstrator  and would like a Catalogue please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink & Share Scrapbook March Blog Hop - All about Me

Hello and Welcome Today I am taking part in Ink & Share Scrapbook monthly Blog Hop. This month's theme is All about Me.  T...