Pages

Sunday 2 December 2018

ESAD December 2018 Holiday Catalogue Blog Hop


Hello and Welcome,
Today I am taking part in the ESAD Blog Hop.
The theme for today's Hop is quick and easy cards, tags, packaging etc using products from the 2018 Holiday Catalogue. I decided to use Some of the Santa's Workshop Suite.


With the Christmas season upon us my kids are very giving  and like to hand out Christmas gifts to friends at school at the end of the year,  so this year for my son's class I made little tags to go on Christmas pencils. I find these tags quick and easy to make when I would like something small to add to a Gift.



I hope the project you've seen here on my blog today has inspired you & brightened your day. You are currently visiting Jenna Watkins. Please see the list below & hop through all of the people on the list to see all our projects. You don't want to miss any!
Thanks 


 https://chezzakayewandellagal.blogspot.com/2018/12/esad-december-2018-holiday-catalogue.html



Items I used:
Signs of Santa Bundle 
Make a Difference Stamp set
Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
Detailed Trio Punch 
Whisper white Thick cardstock 
Santa's workshop Specialty Designer Series paper 
Dark Real Red Stampin Blends
Dark Crumb Cake Stampin Blends
Black Ink
1/8" Solid Ribbon Real Red
Stampin Dimensions 
Stamparatus



19 comments:

  1. How adorable!! Love the elves!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for the kids to hand out. I just love the Santa's Workshop suite. Must get cracking and make some tags myself. Thanks for sharing your idea, Jenna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute tags, Jenna. I love how you've personalised them and stamped "from Riley" on the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are the cutest little gifts EVER!!!
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute. What a fabulous way to dress up a cute gift. I bet they were a huge hit! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so so cute ... what a neat little gift

    ReplyDelete

Ink & Share Scrapbook March Blog Hop - All about Me

Hello and Welcome Today I am taking part in Ink & Share Scrapbook monthly Blog Hop. This month's theme is All about Me.  T...