Pages

Friday 30 November 2018

Merry Christmas Card

Hello and Welcome,
Todays I am using some of the Snowflake Showcase as today is the last day it is available for sale, so if you were wanting it get in quick! I also used the Merry and Christmas out of the Merry Christmas to all Stamp Set.
I Stamped the background with snowflakes in Night of Navy ink then White Embossed the Merry Christmas and added some silver snowflakes to finish it off.


Thank you for having a look at my blog today.
Please take a moment to leave me a comment to let me know you were here and don't forget to follow me so you don't miss any future posts.
Thanks
Items I Used:
Note Card & Envelope
Merry Christmas To All Stamp Set
Limited Time Only Snow is Glistening Stamp Set
Limited Time Only Snowfall Thinlits Dies
Night of Navy Cardstock
Night of Navy Classic Stampin Ink
Silver Foil Sheet 
Versamark Pad
White Emboss Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink & Share Scrapbook March Blog Hop - All about Me

Hello and Welcome Today I am taking part in Ink & Share Scrapbook monthly Blog Hop. This month's theme is All about Me.  T...