Pages

Thursday 29 November 2018

Merry & Bright Christmas Card.



Hello and Welcome,
Today I would like to show you one of the cards I have made using the note cards & Envelope, I have been using these for my daughters Christmas cards this year for her to give out at school.
I used the largest snowflake out of the Limited Time Only Snowfall Thinlits Dies and then stamped in the corners a snowflake stamp out of the Limited Time Only Snow is Glistening Stamp Set, to Finish it off I used the Merry & bright stamp from the Christmas Traditions Punch Box.
Don't you just love how the Blueberry Bushel just jumps off the Whisper White Cardstock I know I do!


Thank you for checking out my blog today.
Please take a moment to leave me a comment to let me know you were here and don't forget to follow me so you don't miss any future posts.
Thanks
 Click to Shop
Items I Used:
Whisper White note Cards & Envelopes
Blueberry Bushel Cardstock
Blueberry Classic Stampin Ink. 
Limited Time Only Snowfall Thinlits Dies
 Limited Time Only Snow is Glistening Stamp Set
Christmas Traditions Punch Box
Stampin Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink & Share Scrapbook March Blog Hop - All about Me

Hello and Welcome Today I am taking part in Ink & Share Scrapbook monthly Blog Hop. This month's theme is All about Me.  T...