Pages

Thursday 29 November 2018

My 2018 Onstage Swap





Hello and Welcome,
Today I thought I would show you the cards I made
 for onstage in Brisbane Australia, I created two cards using the stamp set Friendly Expressions and the paper Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series which is gorgeous by the way. I stamped half the back of the card front with the flower stamp out of the Pop of Petals stamp set and also made my flower with that bundle as well.


I just love how easy it is to team up our different stamp sets and punches to make nice cards.


Thank you for checking out my blog today.
Please take a moment to leave me a comment to let me know you were here and don't forget to follow me so you don't miss any future posts.
Thanks 
Item's I Used:
Pop of Petals Stamp set
Friendly Expressions Stamp set
Layering Oval Framelits
Four – Petal Flower Punch
Share What You Love Specialty DSP
Whisper White Cardstock
Grapefruit Grove Cardstock
Grapefruit Grove Stampin Ink
Rich Razzleberry Stampin Ink
Mint Macaron Stampin Ink
Blackberry Bliss Cardstock
Blackberry Bliss or Black ink
Pear Pizzazz Stampin Ink
Tranquil Tide Stampin Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink & Share Scrapbook March Blog Hop - All about Me

Hello and Welcome Today I am taking part in Ink & Share Scrapbook monthly Blog Hop. This month's theme is All about Me.  T...