Pages

Saturday 17 November 2018

Stamp 'N Hop - Casing The Annual Catalogue


Hello and Welcome
Today I am taking part in Stamp 'N Hop monthly Blog Hop. This month's theme is Casing the Annual Catalogue.
This year Stampin' Up! celebrates it 30th birthday, so I thought I would create a birthday card.

 It was hard to pick just one card as there is so manly great cards in the catalogue to choose from but I did and this is it. 


I decided to go for a blue theme and used the Lift Me Up Stamp Set and the Better Together Stamp Set I hope you like my card.


 

I hope my card you've seen here on my blog today has inspired you & brightened your day. You are currently visiting Jenna Watkins. Please see the list below & hop through all of the people on the list to see all our projects. You don't want to miss any!
Thanks 




Items I used :
Lift Me Up Stamp Set 
Up & Away Thinlits Dies
Stitch Shapes Framelits 
Better Together Stamp Set 
Pool party Cardstock 
Whisper white cardstock 
Pool party Classic Stampin Ink
Pacific point Classic Stampin Ink
Night of Navy Classic Stampin Ink 
Watercolor Pencil in Pacific Point 
Medium Baker's Twine in night of Navy 


12 comments:

  1. Great card, love the balloons round the edges of your circle. Great colour choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Jenna. Great take on your case. Never think to use different sets. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd never have thought to swap stamp sets, I love that idea! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've chosen a great set. I love the balloons. It was one of my first bundles I bought when I started my demo journey. your card made me smile. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Jenna especially the way you have changed the stamps over. x jacqui L

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your alternative! you changed it up perfectly:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your take on this card Jenna. Lift me Up has been one of the favourite stamp sets and I love it in the blue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, love how you have changed it and great choice of stamp set, thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete

Ink & Share Scrapbook March Blog Hop - All about Me

Hello and Welcome Today I am taking part in Ink & Share Scrapbook monthly Blog Hop. This month's theme is All about Me.  T...