Pages

Friday 9 November 2018

Ink & Share Scrapbook Hop - Winter Holiday



 Hello and Welcome
Today I am taking part in the Ink & Share Scrapbook monthly Blog Hop. This month's theme is Winter Holiday.



Today I decided to use some of the limited edition Snowflake Showcase as I felt like it was perfect for a Frozen page, as I have so many photos from when my daughter was obsessed with Frozen and with all the snowflakes I will be able to create lots of different pages for them all.

I made two stritzers up with Coastal Cabana and Bermuda Bay ink refill and rubbing Alcohol, then sprayed over the page in spots with water too until I was happy. Dried then stamped different Stamps from the Snow is Glistening in Coastal Cabana ink until I was happy with my background then put my page together.



 I hope my page you've seen here on my blog today has inspired you & brightened your day. You are currently visiting Jenna Watkins. Please see the list below & hop through all of the people on the list to see all our projects. You don't want to miss any!
Thanks 
https://rebecca-jounwin.blogspot.com/2018/11/ink-share-scrapbooking-blog-hop.html

Jenna Watkins <--- YOU ARE HERE



Items I used: Limited edition Snowfall Thinlits 
Limited edition Snowfall Is Glistening 
Large Letters Framelits 
12x12 Whisper white cardstock 
Bermuda Bay Cardstock 
Whisper white cardstock 
Glimmer Paper Sliver
Coastal Cabana Classic Stampin Pad
Clear Rhinestones 
Bermuda Bay ink Refill 
Coastal Cabana ink refill 
Stampin spritzer
Adhesive 


6 comments:

  1. Love the use of reinkers and rubbing alcohol must try this myself..

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect for the theme of this month's hop - thank s for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous background - must try that technique. Thank you for the inspiration.
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Ink & Share Scrapbook March Blog Hop - All about Me

Hello and Welcome Today I am taking part in Ink & Share Scrapbook monthly Blog Hop. This month's theme is All about Me.  T...