Pages

Friday 14 December 2018

Making Christmas Bright Card

Hello and Welcome,
I have been busy making Christmas card, this is one I cased from the Making Christmas Bright Bundle page in the Holiday catalogue.
I changed it to fit on the note cards and envelopes in the annual Catalogue. This has to be one of my favorite sets in this catalogue I hope you like my card. 


Thank you for checking out my blog today.
Please take a moment to leave me a comment to let me know you were here and don't forget to follow me so you don't miss any future posts.
Thanks
Items I used:
Making Christmas Bright Bundle
Very Vanilla Note Card and envelopes 
Garden Green Cardstock
Real Red Cardstock
Very Vanilla Cardstock
All is Bright Paper Clips
Garden Green Stampin Ink
Real Red Stampin Ink
Daffodil Delight Stampin Ink
Stazon Black Ink
color markers in Real Red, Garden Green, Daffodil Delight.
Stampin' Dimensionals
Tear & Tape Adhesive




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink & Share Scrapbook March Blog Hop - All about Me

Hello and Welcome Today I am taking part in Ink & Share Scrapbook monthly Blog Hop. This month's theme is All about Me.  T...