Pages

Saturday 7 April 2018

Easter Bunnies

Hello and Welcome,

I was giving my cousins Children a little Lindt bunny each,
but I wanted to make them look a bit more special so I made little holders out of four of the In Colors and used the real Red as it matches the  bow on the Lindt bunny.   


Close up of one of them...



Items I Used: 
the In colors 2016-2018 Peekaboo Peach, Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo Cardstock.
Crumb Cake Cardstock
Real Red Classic Ink Pad
Real Red Solid Ribbon
Duet Banner Punch
Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
Layering Ovals Framelits
Stampin' Trimmer.

Thank you for taking the time to have a look at my blog if you have any Questions about my cards just leave me a comment and I will be happy to answer them, If you are in Australia and don't already have a demonstrator  and would like a Catalogue please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink & Share Scrapbook March Blog Hop - All about Me

Hello and Welcome Today I am taking part in Ink & Share Scrapbook monthly Blog Hop. This month's theme is All about Me.  T...