Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Beautiful Baubles card

Hello and Welcome,
I have been busy making Christmas card, I used note cards and envelopes this year for all my cards to make it quick and easy.  This one I embossed the Beautiful Baubles stamp set in gold and then I water coloured the baubles with Blueberry Bushel and Balmy Blue inks.  


Thank you for checking out my blog today.
Please take a moment to leave me a comment to let me know you were here and don't forget to follow me so you don't miss any future posts.
Thanks

Items I used:
Beautiful Baubles Stamp Set
Vanilla Note Cards and Envelopes
Gold emboss Powder
Blueberry Bushel Ink
Balmy Blue Ink
Aqua Painter




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink & Share Scrapbook March Blog Hop - All about Me

Hello and Welcome Today I am taking part in Ink & Share Scrapbook monthly Blog Hop. This month's theme is All about Me.  T...