Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

Christmas Bright Card

Hello and Welcome,
I have been busy making Christmas card, I used note cards and envelopes this year for all my cards to make it quick and easy. this one is using the cute little light bulbs in the Making Christmas Bright.


Thank you for checking out my blog today.
Please take a moment to leave me a comment to let me know you were here and don't forget to follow me so you don't miss any future posts.
Thanks

Items I used:
Making Christmas Bright Bundle
Vanilla note Cards and Envelope pack
Vanilla cardstock
Buffalo Check background Stamp
Granny Apple Green ink
Real Red ink
Blueberry Bushel ink
Daffodil Delight ink
Stampin' Dimensionals
Stamparatus



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink & Share Scrapbook March Blog Hop - All about Me

Hello and Welcome Today I am taking part in Ink & Share Scrapbook monthly Blog Hop. This month's theme is All about Me.  T...