Pages

Thursday 25 May 2017

saying good bye..

Hi and welcome to my blog. this will be my first new annual catalogue change over so I am sad but excited at the same time to see things retire and to see all the new stuff we can buy!!! Today I thought it would be nice to make a thank you card and gift box for a friend. I just love the curvy keepsake box it is so sweet. I am sad to say the curvy keepsake box thinlits and the 2017 -2018 in color designer series paper stacks are retiring on the 31st of May.

I used: Whisper white cardstock
             2016-2018 In color Designer series paper stacks
            Archival black ink
            Sweet Sugarplum Ink
            Dimensionals
            Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits
            stitched shapes framelites
The stamps are from Better together and Flourishing Phrases.

I hope you enjoyed my card and hope you leave me a comment thank you.

1 comment:

Ink & Share Scrapbook March Blog Hop - All about Me

Hello and Welcome Today I am taking part in Ink & Share Scrapbook monthly Blog Hop. This month's theme is All about Me.  T...