Pages

Friday 26 May 2017

Birthday Cupcakes

Hello and welcome to today's blog post. I have been busy getting a start on birthday cards for friends and I am liking the Sweet Cupcakes with the layering stamping on it. I did only use the one colour for each of the tops of the cupcakes and just stamped off, which was new to me.

I used  whisper white cardstock
            Sweet Sugarplum cardstock
            2016-2018 In color Designer Series Paper Stacks
            Pacific Point
            Daffodil Delight
            Chocolate Chip
            Basic Black
            Sweet Cupcakes Photopolymer stamps
            Cupcake Cutouts Framelits Dies
            Dimensionals

Thank you for coming and having a look at my card I hope you leave a comment to let me know what you think of my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink & Share Scrapbook March Blog Hop - All about Me

Hello and Welcome Today I am taking part in Ink & Share Scrapbook monthly Blog Hop. This month's theme is All about Me.  T...