Pages

Saturday 2 September 2017

Holiday Catalogue Time


It's Holiday Catalogue time which for me is an exciting time as I love Christmas and making all thing Christmas. So I thought as the Catalogue is now not a big secret and you can get buy all the pretty stamps and papers from the 1st of September, I would show you some of the products available.


Merry Little Christmas Memories & More card Pack. I am look forward to doing my Christmas pages with this and my Decemeber daily too...


This is the Quilted Christmas Suite, this year we are Quilting on Christmas cards and they are cute. This doesn't just have to be for Christmas, this could be a very good one to have if you have a Quilter or just someone who loves quilts.



How cute are the mini pizza boxes and the stamp set The Little Things.



And who doesn't love sunflowers this is the stamp set Painted Harvest which comes in a bundle with a leaf punch.

Thank you for stopping by and having a look if you are in Australia and don't already have a demonstrator I would be happy to help you with any Questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink & Share Scrapbook March Blog Hop - All about Me

Hello and Welcome Today I am taking part in Ink & Share Scrapbook monthly Blog Hop. This month's theme is All about Me.  T...