Pages

Saturday 2 September 2017

Father's Day.

Father's Day Cards

With father's day being this weekend I was back at it to made two cards one for my husband so the kids had a card to give him and one for my dad.



I used the Guys Greetings Stamp set with a sheet of Wood textures Designer Paper,
and some Oval Framelits cutouts. a simple but very nice card.



Again the Guys Geetings stamp set but this time I used the Burlap Background stamp instead of a designer paper and the Square framelits. 


I used Guys Greetings Stamp Set
Burlap Background Stamp 
Stitched Shapes Framelits 
Layering Ovals Framelits 
Layering Squares Framelits
Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack    
Crumb Cake A4Cardstock 
Chocolate Chip A4Cardstock 
Very Vanilla A4Cardstock 
Archival Basic Black Ink Pad
Chocolate Chip Ink Pad
Snail Adhesive 
Dimensionals 

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog if you are in Australia and don't already have a demonstrator I would be happy to help you with any Questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink & Share Scrapbook March Blog Hop - All about Me

Hello and Welcome Today I am taking part in Ink & Share Scrapbook monthly Blog Hop. This month's theme is All about Me.  T...