Pages

Monday 4 September 2017

Painted Harvest.

Painted Harvest
Hello and welcome. Today I managed to have some free time so I thought I would have a little play with the set called Painted Harvest. 


I love sunflowers so this was a delight to get this set and I love the dimensions you get by using different colours in the stage stamping, it is a perfect set for spring. 

Painted Harvest is available in a bundle with the leaf punch and save 10%

I used Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper 
Cardstock from the Painted Autumn Cardstock Pack
Crushed Curry A4 Cardstock 
Very Vanilla A4 Cardstock 
Layered Leaves Textured Embossing Folder 
Stitched Shapes Framelits 
Daffodil Delight Ink Pad
Crushed Curry Ink Pad
Garden Green Ink Pad
Early Espresso Ink Pad
Archival Basic Black Ink Pad 
5/8"Burlap Ribbon 
Painted Harvest Stamp set
Leaf Punch 

Thank you for taking the time to look at my cards, if you are in Australia and don't already have a demonstrator and have any questions I would be happy to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink & Share Scrapbook March Blog Hop - All about Me

Hello and Welcome Today I am taking part in Ink & Share Scrapbook monthly Blog Hop. This month's theme is All about Me.  T...