Pages

Monday 11 September 2017

Painted Harvest Gift bag


Painted Harvest Gift Bag.

This is the first time I have used the Stampin up gift bag punch board and I don't think it will be the last time, it was so quick and easy and fun to use. I liked decorating the front with a banner too.



the Banner doubles as a tag on the back were you can write a note to that special someone.


Items I used:
Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper 
Garden Green A4 Cardstock
Very Vanilla A4 Cardstock 
Archival Basic Black Ink 
Garden Green Ink 
Lots of Labels Framelits 
Leaf Punch 
Banner Triple Punch 
Gift Bag Punch Board 
Painted Harvest Stamp set 
Gold Binder Clip Dimensionals

Thank you for taking the time to have a look at my blog if you are in Australia and don't already have a demonstrator I would be happy to help you with any Questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink & Share Scrapbook March Blog Hop - All about Me

Hello and Welcome Today I am taking part in Ink & Share Scrapbook monthly Blog Hop. This month's theme is All about Me.  T...