Pages

Monday 18 December 2017

Onstage!


(Post catch up).
Hi all I can say about Onstage is WOW it was great and I had a lot of fun and learn some new things and I want all the new stamp set. I am in so much trouble!!! This is the swap I made sorry I don"t have a better picture as I was in a hurry.



Items I used: Pool Party A4 Cardstock
                      whisper white A4 Cardstock
                      Delightful daisy designer series paper
                       Pool Party classic ink pad
                       Archival basic black ink pad
                       Burlap Ribbon
                        Layering Circles Framelits

Thank you for taking the time to have a look at my blog if you are in Australia and don't already have a demonstrator I would be happy to help you with any Questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink & Share Scrapbook March Blog Hop - All about Me

Hello and Welcome Today I am taking part in Ink & Share Scrapbook monthly Blog Hop. This month's theme is All about Me.  T...