Pages

Saturday 30 December 2017

Mixed Drinks Birthday Card

Hello and Welcome to my Blog,
 Today I finished off this year by making a card for my brother's birthday, I have been wanting to use this set for ages but there wasn't a right time or card as most of my cards are made for family and friends. I hope you like it thank you and happy New Year!!!
I used Mixed Drinks stamp set
Stylized Birthday stamp
Color Theory DSP
Whisper White A4 Cardstock
Daffodil Delight A4 Cardstock
Black ink pad
Crushed curry ink pad
Thank you for taking the time to have a look at my blog if you are in Australia and don't already have a demonstrator I would be happy to help you with any Questions. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink & Share Scrapbook March Blog Hop - All about Me

Hello and Welcome Today I am taking part in Ink & Share Scrapbook monthly Blog Hop. This month's theme is All about Me.  T...