Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2018

Birthday Wishes

Hello,
Every time I open the occasions Catalogue I see this stamp set and the card that was createdand I must say I love that card it must be one of my favorites in the Occasions Catalogue, so yes I bought it.  
This is my creation, I hope you like it!



Items I used :
 Birthday Wishes For you Stamp Set 
Work of Art  Stamp Set
Real Red Cardstock 
Whisper White Cardstock 
Pick A Pattern Washi Tape 
Archival Basic Black Ink Pad
Island Indigo Classic Ink Pad
Real Red Classic Ink Pad
Daffodil Delight Classic Ink Pad
Mini Dimensionals 

Thank you for taking the time to have a look at my blog if you have any Questions about my cards just leave me a comment and I will be happy to answer them, If you are in Australia and don't already have a demonstrator  and would like a Catalogue please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink & Share Scrapbook March Blog Hop - All about Me

Hello and Welcome Today I am taking part in Ink & Share Scrapbook monthly Blog Hop. This month's theme is All about Me.  T...