Pages

Monday 19 March 2018

Pretty Pink Cupcake.

Hello,
Today I have a bright and pink pretty cupcake card I made for one of my classes.  I am going to miss Painted with Love Specialty Designer Series Paper as the colours are bright and I love the gold which is not showing on this one.  I only used one stamp pad for the icing and stamped off to get the effect with each layer of the cupcake and the same for the base.  I also put Wink of Stella Glitter  over the top of the cupcake.



Items I used: Sweet Cupcake Stamp set
Cupcake Cutouts framelits
Stitched Shapes framelits 
Painted With Love Specialty Designer Series Paper
Melon Mambo Cardstock 
Very Vanilla Cardstock 
Melon Mambo Classic Ink
Chocolate Chip Classic Ink
Basic Black Archival Ink
Wink of Stella Glitter Brush
Dimensionals

Thank you for taking the time to have a look at my blog if you have any Questions about my cards just leave me a comment and I will be happy to answer them, If you are in Australia and don't already have a demonstrator  and would like a Catalogue please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink & Share Scrapbook March Blog Hop - All about Me

Hello and Welcome Today I am taking part in Ink & Share Scrapbook monthly Blog Hop. This month's theme is All about Me.  T...