Pages

Saturday 17 March 2018

first Birthday with unicorns

Hello, 
This is a very special card, I was asked to make a unicorn card for a first birthday with a one on it.  I  am very happy with the way it turned out.


It even has a unicorn stamped on the inside.


Items I used :
 Magical Day Bundle 
You're Inspiring  (wording on the inside)
Stitched Shapes Framelits 
Large Number Framelits 
Duet Banner Punches 
Myths & Magic Specialty Designer Series Paper 
Myths & Magic 6"x6" Glimmer Paper
Whispee White Cardstock 
Melon Mambo Cardstock 
Pool Party Cardstock 
Dapper Denim Classic Ink Pad
Black Memento Ink Pad
Stampin Blends Pink Pirouette 

Thank you for taking the time to have a look at my blog if you have any Questions about my cards just leave me a comment and I will be happy to answer them, If you are in Australia and don't already have a demonstrator  and would like a Catalogue please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink & Share Scrapbook March Blog Hop - All about Me

Hello and Welcome Today I am taking part in Ink & Share Scrapbook monthly Blog Hop. This month's theme is All about Me.  T...